ISUILS Online 3 - an online seminar -
Date: March 26 (Fri), 2021
Time: 21:00 - 22:30 JST
7:00 - 8:30 EST, 13:00 - 14:30 CET
[Part 1] Invited Talk
Prof. André D. Bandrauk
University of Sherbrooke
“Circularly polarized attosecond pulses: Generation and applications to attosecond chemistry”
[Part 2] Sponsor Talk
Sandrine Ricaud and Margaux Maillet
Thales LAS France
"Thales Laser solutions : From high peak power to high repetition rate"
Register from the registration URL below to
obtain information for attending ISUILS Online 3.
- Registration and attendance to the seminar is free of charge.
- Once your registration is approved by the organizers, you will be sent a Webinar link and information for attending the seminar.
- The seminar is open only to those who have registered and are approved to attend. Please follow the guidelines below
when attending the seminar.
- Please refrain from recording, taking videos or screen-captures of the seminar.
- Do not share the webinar link or contents of the seminar publicly, such as on social media.
- If you have any questions regarding registration, send a message to ISUILS Secretary, email@example.com.